In Town Programs for Ages 4 and up
LITTLE KICKERS AND SKILLS
Programs are organized by parent volunteers and are run by professional coaches.
Season will run Saturday, September 10 to Saturday, October 29
Casey Field, 124 Watertown St.
· Kindergarten: Saturdays 9-10am
· First Grade: Saturdays 10-11am
· PreK (4 year olds): Saturdays 1-2pm OR 2-3pm
SKILLS (2nd-4th graders)
· Saturdays 11:15-12:30 AND Wednesdays 6:00-7:15pm
· Parent/Guardian must stay at the field.
· Each player MUST bring a soccer ball and full water bottle to EVERY session.
All players MUST wear shinguards
· Size 3 ball is best for Pre-K, K and 1st graders.
· Size 4 ball is best for 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders.
· Cleats are optional for Little Kickers but recommended for Skills
· WYS provides T-shirts for all players.
Travel Soccer for 3rd Grade through 8th Grade
Withdrawals through September 8, 2016 will be refunded less an administrative fee of $25. There are no refunds after the first game.
The BAYS Spring season will Start in early September and end in early November. There are 10 games occuring once each Saturday. Practices are usually 2 times a week.