In Town Programs for Ages 4 and up
LITTLE KICKERS AND SKILLS
Programs are organized by parent volunteers and are run by professional coaches.
Registration: ONLINE at https://secure.adminsports.net/watertownmasoccer
(Registration for Spring 2016 will open in early Spring 2016)
THE SEASON WILL RUN FROM LATE APRIL UNTIL MID-JUNE
· Kindergarten: Saturdays 9-10am
· First Grade: Saturdays 10-11am
· PreK (4 year olds): Saturdays 1-2pm OR 2-3pm
SKILLS (2nd-4th graders)
· Saturdays 11:15-12:30 AND Wednesdays 6:00-7:15pm
· Parent/Guardian must stay at the field.
· Each player MUST bring a soccer ball and full water bottle to EVERY session.
· Size 3 ball is best for Pre-K, K and 1st graders.
· Size 4 ball is best for 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders.
· All players MUST wear shin guards and shorts or sport pants. Leave all jewelry at home.
· Cleats are optional for Little Kickers but recommended for Skills
· WYS provides T-shirts for all players.
Travel Soccer for 3rd Grade through 8th Grade
Shortly after the Dec 1 deadline we will meet to determine placement of players on teams.
While we welcome your placement requests, WYS CANNOT guarantee that they will be granted nor that space on a specific team will be available.
After Dec 1, players for U9 through U14 who would like to register can do so, but they will be placed on a waitlist (and charged an additional $25.00). If it is later determined that there is a spot for a player on the waitlist, the family of that player will be notified.
Withdrawals through April 1, 2016 will be refunded less an administrative fee of $25. There are no refunds whatsoever after April 1, 2016.
The BAYS Spring season will Start in early April and end in mid-June. There are 10 games occuring once each Saturday. Practices are usually 2 times a week.