In Town Programs for Pre-School Age 4 to Grade 4
LITTLE KICKERS AND SKILLS
Programs are organized by parent volunteers and are run by professional coaches.
Spring Season will run Saturday, April 29 to Saturday, June 17
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN IN EARLY MARCH
Flyers will be distributed at local schools and emails will be sent out.
LITTLE KICKERS SCHEDULE & PRICING (Tentative):
Kindergarten: Saturdays 9-10am ($65/player)
·First Grade: Saturdays 10-11am ($65/player)
· PreK (4 -5 year olds): Saturdays 1-2pm OR 2-3pm ($55/player)
SKILLS (2nd-4th graders) SCHEDULE & PRICING (Tentative):
· Saturdays 11:15-12:30 AND Wednesdays 6:00-7:15pm ($95/player)
· Parent/Guardian must stay at the field.
· Each player must bring a soccer ball and full water bottle to every session.
Size 3 ball is best for Pre-K, K and 1st graders.
· Size 4 ball is best for 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders.
All players must wear shin guards.
· Cleats are optional for Little Kickers, but recommended for Skills
· WYS provides T-shirts for all players.
At the last session, each player receives a medal and special snack.
We are always in need of more volunteers.
Contact email@example.com to volunteer.
For additional questions/information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org